Ladies, this blog is for you in particular (don’t worry fellas, your time is coming).
At McKinnish Law Group, PLLC we do not discriminate, we love representing Moms and Dads. Today is a special blog just for our Mothers that we have helped in the past and will be there for in the future. Who likes a good book? I do! I do! I do! As a Tennessee law firm with a large divorce and social security disability practice we are fortunate to serve many men and women who are amazing humans suffering in a tough time either physically and mentally (for our disability clients) or emotionally and mentally (for our divorce and child custody clients). Our firm motto is “Your Family’s Law Firm” and we truly mean that. The attorneys at McKinnish Law Group, PLLC want to be here for your family and provide a helpful service. That means we try to help our clients beyond just their legal needs. We focus on serving the client as a whole person. While we are not equipped to deal with medical or psychological or physical needs our firm tries to get our clients to the right resources to help their family.
Over the years, we have represented many men and women and have compiled a list of books that have proved helpful to our clients going through divorce. Today, we are listing books that particularly spoke to our female clients. These books are not for legal purposes or books that have magic answers but are books that our clients have found beneficial over the years. In the coming weeks we will list books for our male clients as well.
- When Wallflowers Dance by Angela Thomas
- Fervent by Pricilla Shriver
- The Search for Significance by Robert McGee
- Walking on Eggshells by Paul Mason/Randi Kerger
- It’s Not Suppose to Be This Way by Lysa Terkurst
- Boundaries in Marriage by Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Single Mom by Angela Thomas
- Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder by Bill Eddy & Randi Kreger.